The California District Attorney Investigators’ Association is a unique organization that represents a very unique segment of the law enforcement community – District Attorney Investigators. Because our position in the law enforcement community is so unique, we as an organization must continually be aware of proposed changes or events, such as retirement or legislative issues, which may impact district attorney investigators positively and/or negatively. The CDAIA is committed to providing each member with a wide range of benefits and resources to help them become a more effective and efficient investigator.
- Annual Training Conference
- P.O.S.T. CPT Training Points for recognized classes
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Scholarship Awards
- Annual Special Recognition Awards
- Comprehensive Directory of California District Attorney Investigators and other members of CDAIA. (updated annually)
- Quarterly Good and Welfare updates from each district attorney’s office announcing investigator retirements, promotions, and new hires.
If you prefer, call Mike Donovan and we’ll mail or fax an application to you.
Mail in the application to: CDAIA PO Box 6011 Napa, CA 94581
- New Membership Dues – $30
- Renewal Dues – $30