The Association awards college scholarships to qualified, graduating high school seniors each year. A minimum of two scholarships are awarded. Additional scholarships may be awarded at the discretion of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
Scholarship applications are available in January of each year and are reviewed prior to June of that same year. Click here to view past Scholarship Winners > [Members Only]
Scholarship qualifications are as follows:
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior
- The applicant must be the son or daughter of a District Attorney Investigator or disabled District Attorney Investigator.
- The applicant’s grade point average (G.P.A.) must be at least 2.5
- The applicant must reside in the same household as the District Attorney Investigator. An applicant who does not reside with a District Attorney Investigator must rely on the District Attorney Investigator for partial financial support.
- The scholarship application must be completed in full and the instructions for completing the application must be followed precisely. The application and the 500 word essay must be completed in ink or typed.
- The applicant must show proof of registration in an accredited college or university for at least nine semester units before the scholarship will be awarded.
Applications must be completed and received no later that April 9th, 2022. NO applications will be accepted after April 9th, 2022.
The applications will be reviewed at our second quarterly board meeting. The winners will be notified in writing and funds dispensed upon proof of enrollment.
Please return application by MAIL to:
CDAIA Scholarship Committee Chair Lisa Biggs – 2220 Tulare Street, Suite 1000, Fresno, CA 93721
or by EMAIL to:
If you should experience any difficulties in downloading the application, please feel free to contact Lisa at (559) 600-3159 or by email at email@example.com and she will send an application to you.